This easy 10 minute sauce is the perfect way to add a little zing and flavor your favorite dishes. It’s great with pasta, fish or even just on chicken breasts.
This is a 10 minute recipe that will make you the best spaghetti sauce. It’s super easy and it tastes amazing. Read more in detail here: lemon garlic butter sauce for pasta.
This article includes affiliate links, and if you buy anything via our site, we may get a small profit.
This Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce is tangy, smooth, and really delicious. A lemon garlic sauce that goes well with fish, steak, poultry, veggies, and pasta takes just 10 minutes to prepare. A extremely flexible garlic butter sauce may be made with just 6 ingredients.
Everything you’ve ever desired in a sauce is in this creamy garlic lemon butter sauce. It’s the type of buttery garlic sauce that takes any meal from good to great. This garlicky, lemony sauce is a deliciously thick sauce that my family likes on anything from chicken to shellfish.
Why Will You Appreciate This Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce?
The nicest thing about making this homemade lemon butter sauce is that it just only a few ingredients while yet tasting amazing. Furthermore, it may be made in a short amount of time and served with nearly anything for a fast supper.
Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce Ingredients
You’ll be amazed to learn that all you need are a few basic ingredients to make a delectable lemon garlic butter sauce that will dazzle everyone.
- Butter, salted or unsalted, may be used.
- Garlic Cloves- Look for a garlic head with large cloves and smooth skin that is firm and fresh.
- Dried parsley is not an appropriate substitute for fresh parsley in this recipe. For the finest taste, we’ll need fresh parsley.
- Salt & Pepper
- Lemon Juice – I suggest using lemon juice that has been freshly squeezed.
Garlic Butter Sauce: A Step-by-Step Guide
Well, my friends, there’s one more amazing thing about this recipe: it’s really simple to prepare. In reality, it just takes 5 minutes while you prepare the main course.
- To begin, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Then, to bring out the greatest flavors, sauté the garlic for a few minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste after adding the freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Making This Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce: Instructions
- If at all feasible, use high-quality organic butter.
- Make sure the garlic is well chopped and free of large chunks so it can cook evenly in the butter.
- Use freshly squeezed lemon juice instead of lemon juice concentrate from a container. The taste is much more intense now.
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, then boil for a few minutes for a wonderfully creamy lemon garlic butter sauce.
What Is The Best Way To Keep Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce?
Another amazing feature of this recipe is that it only only one tablespoon of sauce to season the food, despite the fact that it is so rich. As a result, you’ll have a lot of leftovers that will taste even better in a few days.
So, what are you going to do with the leftovers?
- Refrigerate the sauce in an airtight jar for up to five days. Before using, reheat in the microwave.
- This sauce, believe it or not, can be stored in ice cube containers for individual servings. Microwave it for around 10 seconds when you’re ready to eat it.
With This Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce, What Should You Serve?
- This buttery lemon sauce is perfect for steak. It goes well with sirloin steak.
- Salmon with a lemon butter sauce is fantastic.
- With seafood, nothing surpasses a creamy lemon butter sauce; try it with grilled shrimp as well!
This Lemon Butter Sauce is tangy, smooth, and delicious. A lemon garlic sauce that goes well with fish, steak, poultry, veggies, and pasta takes just 10 minutes to prepare. A extremely flexible garlic butter sauce may be made with just 6 ingredients.
- 1 large lemon, squeezed
- 2 tbsp minced fresh garlic
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- a quarter teaspoon of salt
- a quarter teaspoon of pepper
Mode of Preparation Stop your screen from turning black.
In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Cook for 30 seconds, or until the garlic is aromatic.
Season with salt and pepper after adding the lemon juice. Cook for a few minutes on low heat.
TIP: If you don’t like garlic, leave it out of the recipe; the lemon sauce will still be delicious.
How do we figure out how much food to eat?
These Nutritional Information listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our Nutritional Information are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
Lemon butter sauce is a key term.
Now is the time to subscribe!
To be the first to hear about new recipes, changes, and special discounts, sign up for our weekly email.
Thank you very much!
You have successfully subscribed to our our list.
FAVORITES OF READERS
The whole recipe may be found on the recipe card below. These recipes were created by readers who enjoyed this article:
The “thick garlic butter sauce for seafood” is a 10 minute lemon garlic butter sauce that can be used on seafood. It is thick and creamy, with the perfect balance of flavors.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you keep lemon butter sauce from separating?
A: Lemon butter sauce should be stored in a sealed jar and then refrigerated. This will ensure that the ingredients stay together so they can last for up to five days without separation.
What is garlic butter sauce made of?
A: Garlic is a commonly used spice in cooking. It can be boiled, roasted or crushed and added to dishes like butter sauce.
What is creamy garlic sauce made of?
A: Creamy garlic sauce is a popular condiment in contemporary Chinese cuisine. It usually refers to the smooth, congealed layer of thinned-down stock and soy sauce that clings to the surface of many fried dishes like vegetables or fish.
- lemon garlic butter sauce for seafood
- lemon garlic butter sauce without cream
- lemon garlic butter sauce without wine
- creamy lemon garlic butter sauce
- lemon garlic butter sauce with white wine